2012年10月28日 星期日

國語--化作千風


Do not stand at my grave and weep             化作千風

Do not stand at my grave and weep   請勿站在我的墳前哭泣,
I am not there, I do not sleep.            我不在那邊,我並未睡去。
I am a thousand winds that blow.       我正乘長風遨翔。
I am the diamond glint on snow.         我正綻放閃耀光芒。
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.       我是照在成熟麥穗上的陽光。
I am the gentle autumn rain.                我是秋天輕飄的雨絲。


When you wake in the morning hush,    當你在晨光謐靜中醒來,
I am the swift, uplifting rush                   我是那快樂、雀躍的小鳥,
Of quiet birds in circling flight.                輕輕的拍著羽翼飛翔。
I am the soft starlight at night.                 我是夜空柔和的星光。


Do not stand at my grave and weep.       請勿站在我的墳前哭泣。
I am not there, I do not sleep.                 我不在那邊,我並未睡去。
Do not stand at my grave and cry.           請勿站在我的墳前哭泣。
I am not there, I did not die!                     我不在那邊,我並未死去!

台語版歌曲
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXcM2__JWGM

沒有留言:

張貼留言